Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fit Fine and 91

When I was a little bitty girl, we lived in a trailer in Honey and Lovey's yard. I have vague memories of it, but I do remember living there for a time in a green and white trailer. In this photo, Honey is younger than I am now, and she was a grandmother. Too young to be called granny, she was  named Honey.

Last year we celebrated her 90th birthday, and I reached out to all of her nieces and nephews and had them send her cards with memories that they had of her over the years.


I am so glad that they all sent in those happy memories. She treasured each card and memory, and in the past year, one of those nephews was killed in a car accident. 
This April, she turned 91. I tried making an icecream cake. Next time I will leave it to the professionals!
Honey on her 91st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!