Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sparked

I was sparked a few months ago...and haven't been the  same since!

For several years now, I have struggled with a deep tired feeling...a tiredness that went into my bones. I felt lethargic, sleepy and just plain tired. To put it simply, I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

In the fall, I started taking B12 shots weekly for energy, and one day the nurse told me about spark, a product by Advocare and how much it helped her and she gave me a sample. I tried it and noticed a difference. I told my hubby about it, who had already heard about advocare and he started doing a little computer research.

The adults in the house, Karl, Zach and me, all need to lose weight. It's been a struggle for us over the years as it for many. We discovered the Advocare 24 day challenge and decided to try it. SO, the day after Thanksgiving we started our challenge...and would you believe we lost weight during this Christmas season rather than gaining it. OF course, we had a little of the rich and sweet foods that come this time of year, but we didn't over do...and we've still lost weight.

AMAZING...finally the scales are moving in the direction that I want them to go.

Zach has lost 18lbs since Thanksgiving, Karl 13 and me around 10....and we've lost inches too. THE energy we've gained has been a blessing from GOD.

I. NO. LONGER. TAKE. or NEED. a weekly B12 shot. I drink 2 sparks a day and have stopped needing that coffee for a quick pick me up. Karl used to drink an entire pot of coffee a day and he's off his coffee too...that's a first in over 20+years for him.

SO...FOR...those...of YOU who would like some energy, or some weight loss in the new year...try some advocare. We love it so much we signed on as distributors and our sponsors are friends from church.

Advocare is endorsed by many celebrities, such as Michael W. Smith, and Drew Bees. Check out the many endorsers here.



I'd love to share a sample of spark with you. The first 10 to email me requesting spark will receive a free sample.Please include in your email  your mailing address: berrybliz90@gmail.com
USA mailing addresses only, please.

And Just for fun I am giving away a box of SPARK to one blessed reader.

 SIMPLY become a follower of my blog for one entry. Leave a comment after this blog post for a second entry. Folks that are already followers will just need to leave a comment for 2 entries. Share this post on your facebook or blog or both for one entry each. Then comment with the link of where you've added it... for an additional entry.

Then I will randomly select a winner.

AND if you just don't want to wait for the drawing and you need some energy right now...just go shopping with us at http://www.shopping4advocare.com




9 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting - I would like more info please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair gal uses Spark and loves it....would love to feel good again! Dang Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue has away of zapping my energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing!!! I take B12 shots every 3-4 weeks. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower...thanks for the chance to try SPARK!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shared this on Facebook!

    https://www.facebook.com/hybroanglid/posts/246362858767098

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found out about you through my friend, Sharon Ankerich. I am so tired every day but have yet to make it to the doc for B12 shots. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, send me your address and I'll get you a spark sample.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!