Monday, May 31, 2010

Liquid Praise

Many people raise their hands in worship, dance a little, laugh out loud, or clap their hands...me? I mostly cry and I try to hold it in, but sometimes the tears flow anyway. When music,words or sermons move me...I just cry. I try to have kleenex near me, but sometimes I  forget...and then that's not a pretty sight. Sometimes I wish I could be more demonstrative in worship, but He knows my heart. I'd rather sing all the words instead of crying, cause I like singing...A lady at church calls it Liquid Praise and I like her term! So there you go...Praise to HIM is Praise whether it be liquid or not!


O Lord, my Lord, How excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory on or above the heavens.






Photo: Salem Youth Choir waiting to sing with a church in Chicago Summer 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!