Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthdays Fried Catfish more Blood Tests and a mailed I800A form

One of the things I miss most from my home state of Mississippi is the fried catfish. I also miss the  laid back atmosphere, old friends, small towns, honking to say hello instead of get out of my way and hospitality. OF course there's hospitality here in Georgia, but there's nothing like Mississippi hospitality. And there's nothing like Mississippi Pond Raised Fried Catfish either. Sure you can order it here or anywhere in the south, but if it's not cornmeal battered, melt in your mouth good and without the fishy taste..it just ain't right. SO when we venture back to the homestate I always get my fill of Fried catfish.

Karl just celebrated his birthday and we had fried catfish to celebrate, although the photo above is chick fil a.

We are working on the Dossier and we had to have 2 more blood tests done that were not requested with the homestudy, but are necessary for the dossier. My doctor's office has been wonderful and helpful to us to get these tests done without an office visit charge.  They are awesome.

The kids and I laid hands on and prayed over the I800A form and I had some prayer warrior friends pray for its speedy, safe delivery and that I filled it out correctly.  I will be glad when we complete all the dossier requirements. We may have to celebrate when we are done with fried catfish-Mississippi pond raised of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!