Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: Choir Shindig

Today we had a church choir shindig at home of one of our choir members. Varsity(an Atlanta Landmark restaurant)  catered it. We had a fun time of fellowship welcoming our new Choir Director and family.


 Our pastor welcomes and introduces the new choir director and family to the Celebration Choir and the Praise Band members.

Waiting for the prayer...so we can EAT!
Waitin' in line for Varsity..."wha da ya have?" wha' da ya have?" Chili dogs and onion rings for me!

Zach and Karl wait in line for chili dogs or hamburgers onion rings or fries...
My dream red fridge was in the "Harley House"...oh how I wanted one of these for my black and white kitchen! I got to touch it and look inside...I still want one of these...it's so ME! LOL
Karlie is cute with her zebra print shirt and my favorite red fridge in the background!
Choir friends enjoy a coke in the 50's style Harley house...

Karlie and Karl enjoy watching the many kids swim after supper...
                                                             Shek enjoyed the pool.
Sunday afternoon was a great time for a Choir Shindig with friends and family...and then it was time to come home to post Sunday Snapshot!

Ni Hao Y'all

3 comments:

  1. Love the retro fridge and diner booth! Sounds like a fun time.
    Blessings,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fridge...i really want that fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how do you not love a red fridge?!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!