Tuesday, June 22, 2010

makin' a wheelie?

Dad says we need to wash the boat so we can go to the lake... most of us watch. I take pictures.











Karlie is a boat watcher instead of a boat washer.
















 Shek decides he wants me to get a photo of him doing a wheelie..in action...after a kazillion tries and A LOT of exercise on his part I finally get a few....I had a lot of misses resulting in the "AW, Mom, that was a good one and you missed it."





















Did you get it, mom? That was a big wheelie?...Nope I didn't get that one...try it again!


































Finally, Mom got it on camera! It was worth the 100 tries and all the sweat!










A clean boat, a wheelie caught on camera, and one cool dad sitting on the boat! Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!