Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Some favorite moments from 2010

I loved the year 2010. We celebrated our 20th anniversary. We graduated our oldest from high school. We started the adoption process. We took a few mini trips. We spent a lot of family time together. Here's a few photo highlights of the year....in no particular order...lol


Shek at the waterfall steps in Chattanooga this summer. It was very refreshing on a hot summer day.

Zach and band at Atlantafest.



Karl and me pose on our 20th anniversary. Wow! Has it really been 20 years?

My friend Melissa and me and Festival of Light...we exercise together almost everyday.

Karlie poses in her 'back to school' outfit for the PURE FASHION  fall fashion show.

Shek loves to take photos of Emily.

Every year the kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve...they know it will be pjs. We all went downstairs and opened them at "Honey's House" Here they pose in their new pjs in front of her tree.
Zach's Senior portrait by Daniel Stancil. He had some wonderful portraits...We loved them all.

Here we are at the Perry Fair. We love going to the Perry Fair every fall. Hopefully, we can take Jolie this year.

This was taken last January at Caylene's.

Our favorite summer place~~on the boat!

The END of soccer season at our church rec league...Shek and his buddy Ben walk to the car after winning the final game of the season.

Gam's birthday. Honey made her famous pound cake and we put on the 'age' candles!

We all went to the Braves game. Zach was singing  the National Anthem with ACC singing group One Accord.

My sweet 11th grade Core group (Bible Study accountability)  munching on cupcakes.

Karlie with her friends celebrate her 15th birthday at the Cheesecake factory.

Jolie's referral photo.

Jolie on a horse during the winter.

Jolie in pink!

Jolie with no hair?!?

In the N. GA mtns. on our 20th anniversary trip.

In our Easter duds...squinting in the sunshine.

Kim and me pose in her office at church on Easter Sunday.
Zach graduates! Our first 'Homeschool experiment' graduates and goes on to college!

4 generations of girls!

Honey, Karlie and I go to see my cousin get married in LA.

Here's me with my cutie hubby!

In the summer, Elvis sleeps in the sink to keep cool...oh how I miss the summer today as I sit by the fire looking at the snow outside as the entire metro area is shut down due to all this ice and snow...come on spring time...lol


Karl and me Christmas 2010

Praise the Lord for a great year. Praying for His guidance and  HIS will and protection  as we face each new day.

Blessings from The Berrys


Ni Hao Y'all
























No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!