Wednesday, May 29, 2013

For my favorite

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy on earth! Hope this is the best birthday yet! I Love you!

Karl requested a lemon pound cake for his birthday along with peas, cornbread, salad and grilled chicken.  All the family came over for supper except for Zach, who is at college for summer school and beyond.

I couldn't help but post this photo. The look on Karlie's face is so hilarious. I didn't realize that she wanted to help blow out the candles too. Jolie told her she could help her blow out her's on Saturday. We all laughed.
We cut the cake with the cake knife that belonged to Karl's Grandmama. We all called her great-mama as soon as the great-grandkids arrived. This knife has cut many pound cakes over the years. It was nice to have a little reminder of the Berrys with us today on Karl's bday especially.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!