Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer is FINALLY here

 Summer is finally here. I am thrilled to say the least. School has been fun, but exhausting. It is time for a break. However,we are still going over math and science and tying up loose ends.
Today we did something fun and packed our lunch for a picnic and hit one of the parks nearby.
The playground was really nice. This swinging bridge was a little scary to Jolie, but she made it with a little help. I am so far behind on blogging. I hope to catch up this week. I have photos of Karlie's novel, from her school project, Karl's birthday, Jolie's birthday and Shek's year end baseball celebration, Zach's new apartment and new to him car.
That's enough family events to keep me busy for a while...stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!