Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A trip to the Lone Star State

Karl and I just got back from a trip to The Lone Star State, our second trip to Fort Worth in the past year. We've been to AdvoCare Success School with our Advo Family. It's always lots of fun, jammed pack with info, fun and we all come back filled up.

This is the 20th anniversary of AdvoCare, and these necklaces with blinking lights were in our chair along with some other goodies for a party atmosphere.
karl and me waiting for the events to begin.
Advo Friends...I have my eyes shut of course, but we are all having fun learning together and that's what it's all about.
There were new products introduced. This is one of them. There is a variety box of spark flavors. We have to vote for our favorite. I am lovin' the watermelon flavor, it tastes and smells like a watermelon jolly rancher. AND what's not to love about that? It's wonderful. Our order comes in today. AND I can't wait.

There were friends of mine all over the arena and all over the 20/20 vision room. I don't have photos of all of them here. I can't wait to go back. Karl and I have our Success School tix purchased for August and we are ready to go. Come Join Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!