Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer over?

This weekend has been busy, but fun. The race is in town. On Friday, Karl joined some friends to share Advocare samples and information for those enjoying the fan zone at the race. Then I joined him on Saturday.

On Saturday night the guys at our house went to the Nationwide series races. We girls went shopping for a back to school outfit. (Konos first day is Tuesday).
On Sunday, the whole family came for the Speedway children charity walk. Jolie wanted to pose on the stage in front of the AdvoCare sign. She has this thing about getting on the stage...

Team AdvoCare ready for the track walk.
Jolie, Zach, Shek and Eric


My friends The Millers join the fun on the track walk.

There were lots of photos snapped of the events, but I only shared a few here.

School starts Tuesday for Karlie and Shek, and Jolie has another surgery this Wednesday. We are starting off this school year/week with a bang...
 I can't believe summer is now officially over, with Labor Day fleeting fast.
 Must I put up the white shoes and flip flops?
Nah, Flip flops are a year round shoe choice for me.
Happy Labor Day celebrations, to you and yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!