Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Yesterday was Mother's Day. We celebrated with the whole family on Saturday night with supper and Mothers day gifts and photos....

All the moms in the family with all offspring
All four kids insist that they are my favorite. We all know Daddy is my favorite. 
Then at Church, one of the gifts for the moms was to get your photo taken with your family. I was excited, because my whole crew was with me. I was determined to get the photo taken even if we waited forever or were late going into the gathering. The line moved fast and we weren't late...we even got a seat near the front. I liked the photo so much that I added it as my blog banner and my facebook cover page. Thanks PCC for the family photo. We're all smiling and our eyes are all open. 

I am thankful to God for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!