Thursday, May 1, 2014

The annual trip to the Berry Patch

When it's close to tax day, our family always starts checking for the strawberry patch signs to appear. AND the patch is usually ready around tax time. There was a few days delay this year. There were no fresh berries at Easter, but the patch opened the next week. We finally made the trip this past Monday. I didn't think I had enough time to have pick them, but the kids love, love, love to pick and it really only takes moments to fill a bucket. There's always so many berries to pick and with four of us filling the bucket it takes about 10 mins.

I was so glad that we went and picked the berries this Monday, as the weather has been raining and windy since then.  It's finally spring...because the Berrys are in the Berry Patch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!