Friday, December 5, 2014

Bonfire Birthday

Back in the summertime, Karlie and I thought it would be a great idea to do a birthday bonfire. So we turned to pinterest and came up with a lot of ideas.
 We loved out party food display...
 Canoli's, trail mix and smore makin's looked so cute on this galvanized snack stand that I borrowed from church.
 Candy and kettle corn and cupcakes...
My girls pose by the goodies..

 We told dad we needed a fire pit, and we showed him our inexpensive pinterest fire pit...and he went to work...and then...

it just happened to be the coldest day of the year so far.  I think they still had fun even though it was more than just a little cold.
 A few snapshots

 and smiles....






 Bundled up to brave the cold.... and roast some marshmallows.

 Make a wish...
 Cupcakes...smores, friends and birthday wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!