Saturday, July 28, 2018

In less than a month...

In less than a month, we will be going to the chapel! That's right! Zach and Bre will be getting married.   You can read  their story on The Knot of how they met, as well as engagement photos and wedding details.

Zach has been praying for a wife for a long time, for THE wife God has for him. BUT I've been praying even longer! I've been praying for my children's spouses since before they were born, while they were in the womb, and all the time in between. There are many decisions that we must make this side of heaven but the two top ones are 1. Your relationship with JESUS, and 2. Who you will spend the rest of your life with. I thank God for hearing my prayers.

Late last year, I had been praying and I write a lot of my prayers in a prayer journal because  I love to write, writing the prayers keeps me focused. I remember praying that GOD would help Zach find the one that HE had picked especially for Zach. AND then I had this revelation, I prayed GOD, YOU know where she is, can you please bring her around? Simple as that. That's what I prayed. The. Very. Next. Day. He popped in the study on his way to work, and showed me a photo of this beautiful girl on Instagram and asked what I thought of her. I said she is beautiful, why? AND he said, she's been asking about me, saw me on the livestream of the church service and thought I was probably a nice guy. SO she asked her cousin about him (who turned out to be Zach's boss at the time)....he messaged her through social media and they planned their first date. Like I said earlier you can read their stories on how they met at The KNOT.  I prayed...Lord if this is the one, open the doors and if not shut them tight, and let them both know on this very first date if they are a match for each other....well the rest is history. She is the answer to all the prayers I've been praying for, and I thank GOD. He is awesome, He is on Time. He never Fails and He answers prayers... He accomplishes what concerns His children.

Zach and Bre at Church

Back in April, he proposed 


and she said yes.

We look forward to seeing them get married in just a few short weeks. I  can't wait to see what God has planned for them as they start their new life together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!