Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

Daylight Savings Time just makes me want to sleep late and take naps till I get used to the whole thing...Then once I get used to it, I like it being light longer.

The public schools are out today for a furlough day. Shek says, we don't have school tomorrow because it's a holiday. I said, they are having a day off because there's not enough money to pay the teachers, but since your teacher doesn't get paid anyway, we are having school! He was not so thrilled with that...

The school room nook looks great...I still have lots to go through and sell for the used book sale this spring. We are actually going to "do-school" in the school room today...go figure!

I have a new template added on my blog...but it covers up some of my words...got to get Karl to help me with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!