Thursday, May 10, 2012

My fashionista

This past weekend was the last meeting for PureFashion for the year. The girls met to wrap up the year, watch a video presentation of their recent Belk fashion show, have icecream and pass out awards. The party was hosted by one of the girl's moms. It was a beautiful gated subdivision that reminded me of Savannah. I felt as if I had been transplanted to the historic sections of Savannah. Awesome, place!

Here's a group photo of the girls.
Pure Fashion is divided into several groups of girls, and those girls get to know each other really well, and they also have peer group leaders. Karlie was voted by her group leaders as Most Fashionable in her group.
She was  also awarded
Miss Pure Fashion
and we were very surprised...
She was thrilled...
Pretty cool!
Here she is posing with her sister and her awards` in the beautiful neighborhood.

 It was a great year at pure fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!