Sunday, March 10, 2013

summer nights?


It's been cool around these parts lately and I am ready for some summer, sunshine, shorts, flip flops and jsut good ole laid back beach time. I can just hear that Rascal Flatts, song "Summer Nights" singing in my head.


Looking back over some photos today, I came across some beach photos from when we stopped at St. Simons briefly last summer. Longing for some warmer weather and just the beach in general, I stopped and played with this photo. I cropped the strangers that were walking on the sidewalk and played with the color. It's been a very long time since I participated in the Sunday Snapshot, I think I will give it a go again.

I am ready for some summer nights or you? Let's head to beach.





Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!