Friday, June 6, 2014

Summerrrrrrrrr

Summer! I love it.
 This shade of blue makes me think of the beach. It screams summer. 
 So the other day while Karl was buying a new grill, (our old weber grill that we have had for over 15 years finally died), I spotted a wooden pic nic table at a very reasonable price. While he was loading it up, Karlie and I went back in to the home improvement store and picked out that blue paint.
 Our last picnic table warped and eventually fell apart, so I thought painting it might prolong its life. So I put the kids to work.
 IT was a fun project.
 I love how it turned out. And we are enjoying using it almost daily.
One summer project complete, now for the remaining projects on my to do list for summer....

1 comment:

  1. I love that color of blue! It looks so summery and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!