Wednesday, October 3, 2012

moments

"We do not remember days, we remember moments." ~Cesare Pavese 


 A photo taken of Jolie and Zach, when she first got a glimpse of him after not seeing him in weeks. She had been saying I just wanna see his face. She had been frustrated when facetime on the phone would not connect. She finally got her wish...and got to see Zach.
 This boy loves to take photos, but usually dodges getting his photo taken, but  I was fast enough this time to catch him.
 The kids always ask, "who's your favorite, mom?" This fellow right here, that's who, he's my favorite!
 Crazy love...or sore shoulders or a little of both
 Shoe tying moments happen frequently even with double ties.
Karlie

No photos of the mom...
All I want for my birthday, or Christmas or some special gift giving occasion, would be some professional photos taken of the family...hint hint hint hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!