Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow much fun

Snow!

there was snow in the forecast. We did the grocery run yesterday. Almost all the schools shut down in our area, and surrounding states. ;) accept for a few counties which included our homeschool academy. Against my better judgement, I took the kids...it took 2 1/2 hours to get them home once the snow started and the school decided on an early release. Thank goodness for carpool. My carpool friend had the long stint of it today, and actually knew an alternate route when the bridge was iced and they had to turn around ....I would have been clueless how to get around that and back to our meeting place. BUT now I have all my birds back in the nest and they have had a chance to play in the snow. AND they have also told me I don't have any good food in this house either, but I am used to that last statement.

Shek is ready to throw snow balls...
Karlie makes a fashion statement everywhere...even when it snows. I am loving the color coordination here.
cool dudes
I actually caught a jumping photo in action...
Jolie wants to know when she can make a snowman.
 Shek was all about the snow balls....
Karlie was a good sport about all of his snowballs....
Most of the time....
 Shek says he wants to make a snowman tomorrow, but I think he really wants to throw more snowballs.
 Jolie wants to know why she has to come back inside...
 Snow...Fun
 Where's the snow?/
It's Very Cold......Stay warm, stay off the roads...and don't throw any snowballs at mom. And all will be right with the world..
How many days is it till Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!