Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sunday Snapshot! Reunion


My Step-brother, Tommy called my folks the other night saying that he and his wife would be in the area this weekend for a conference with his work and he could stop by for a visit. I haven't seen Tommy in fa-ev-ah! It was great to catch up with him. When we were 'youngsters' we used to see each other every other weekend! He, Robby and Perry and I spent a lot of time together. It's been toooooo long. Glad we got to catch up! In this photo I look like I have an antenna coming out of my head, but it's just rabbit ears! LOL... We may be a 'little' older, but we are still really very young!!!
Ni Hao Y'all


1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Family is so important! Found you through Sunday Snapshot!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!