Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Freak out?

You ever felt like this? I know I have.  When I saw this little sign I thought it was funny and I find that sometime I can really relate to this phrase in day to day life. In fact, in Bible study this semester we are starting a book called Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst
When I called the book store I kept asking for a book called Unplugged by the same author. At least I knew the author's name so the book store could direct me to the correct book. And after reading a smidge of the Unglued book, some of the unglued moments were me. I could have written the book myself, but I was too busy Panicking and freaking out.
But
you know when I feel like a little panic and freak out is in order, really all i have to do is look to the ONE who created it all in the first place, and there's no need to panic and freak out. Sounds rather preachy doesn't it, but it's true.
Now to just remember that HE holds today, tomorrow and the next day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!