Sunday, April 1, 2012

An interview with the hubs!

I thought I'd do an interview with the hubs today. The kids always want to be the 'star' on the blog post, and Karl gets kind of left out sometimes. SO now it's his turn to be the blog star.


What do you do for a living?
"I look at computers all day...computer programmer/web developer."

So will you fancify my blog with all of your web computer knowledge? " Yea, just, get in line!" lol

What is your hobby?
"I would fish if I had time. I love to be in our boat at the lake."

What's your favorite meal?  "I do like a good hamburger, I like shrimp, oysters, steak, french fries, and baked potatoes, and oh, I like advocare shakes."


I know you like music A LOT, what's your favorites bands, songs, etc.? " I like third day, Mercy Me, the Band Perry, Rascal Flats, Switchfoot,  and of course, ZachBerryMusic.


So what's you're favorite color? I knew he would say this he always does..."I don't have one."


If you could pick a car color what would you pick. "I like Black and White cars best."

 What about my red truck don't you like my red truck? "That's your truck not my truck." BUT you bought it red. He answered,  "Because that's what you wanted, a red truck." Isn't he a sweetie getting me a RED truck!

So what's my favorite color? RED

What's a word  you would use to describe you?  With a mischievous grin he said,"Awesome" I agree. He's pretty awesome.

When you were a little boy what did you like to do for fun? I didn't do anything fun because I worked on the farm, gardening, loading hay, bush-hogging and such...oh I went hunting some, that was fun.

What's your dream car? "audi "
I guess that would be a black or white one?




Marriage? "I've been married to you for 22 years an it only feels like 2. Why does it feel like just 2 years? Cause we're still having a honeymoon...;)




Tell me about your kids. "Got 4 of them, 2 boys 2 girls...they're all awesome.

What's your thoughts on adoption?
"As a Christian I've been adopted, and I am so happy that I could adopt. It gives me the full picture of what God has done for me.  Our adoption of Jolie was a journey of a lifetime, I am so glad we adopted her."

Tell me some thoughts about your family and faith.
"I love my family each and everyone. I think it's important to leave a legacy for my family for them to be proud of their dad and that they would grow and mature in their Christian faith and lead their families in the way of the LORD."


The tables turn and he says to me,  "What are you doing over there anyway? I said I am interviewing you for my blog. In which he jokingly replies, "I thought you knew me!" 




Is  there anything else you want to say before we close this blog interview down?
"I love my wife."
 and I said, "AWWWW!"



Karl! You're the man...you are leaving a wonderful Christian legacy for your family. Your family loves and appreciates you.  And as the pastor says, Keep living for Jesus!


1 comment:

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!