Friday, September 24, 2010

Encouragement

Lately, I have been seeking encouragement from the LORD...more than usual. I have found snippets in books as well as THE WORD.

Here's some encouraging words that have spoken directly to me over the past little while...

Luke 18:8 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones who cry out to Him day and night?

 From Living Insight: "Take heart. When God is involved anything can happen. The One who directed that stone in between Goliath's eyes and divided the Rea Sea and brought His Son back form the dead takes delight in the Incredible!"

Psalm 27:1-2 The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall...

Jeremiah 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, plans to give you a hope and future. Then you will call upon me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you...

God will accomplish what concerns me....

God is good all the time...all the time God is good...

All things work together for good to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!