Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Zach!

We have had a whirlwind of birthday celebrations this weekend. Shek turned 9 on Friday. We had the family birthday on Friday night. Then, last night we had Zach's birthday party. His real birthday is today. Since he is turning 18 today, he is finally old enough to eat at the Vortex in Atlanta...and he has always wanted to eat one of their famous burgers. So he and his dad will eat a late lunch there today. Zach will have to run over in between classes and pick Karl up at work and head out for that burger...I hope it's good....

                                                                              Happy 18th Birthday, Zach!


We are on fall break this week...the kids want to do something fun...I just want  to catch up on chores and start cleaning out for that BIG ADOPTION FUND RAISER YARD SALE that we have been talking about having. We've got to get cracking on that. I just watched the Hoarders...nothing like watching that show to get a fire lighted under me to get busy cleaning out! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!