Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Surgery next WEEK
We are going to the Braves game the night before, to hear the group Zach sings with at college. They will be singing the Nat'l Anthem and it's also his 19 birthday. Didn't want to miss that...and hoping the little field trip will be a good distraction for the surgery the next day.
1. that the surgery goes well.
2. that there are absolutely NO complications
3. that it closes,
4. that she will be calm and peaceful during the whole ordeal
5. that the ear tube thing goes well
6. JUST PRAY that all the rough places are made smooth.
7. Please pray that she gets an EARLY surgery time, because baby girl likes her milk first thing and to have to put her off ...well, just pray hers is early.
I am looking forward to getting this surgery behind us, but not looking forward to the pain she'll have...so pray that the pain is minimal.
We've been trying to prepare her, by telling her that she's going to get the top of her mouth fixed, and that when it's over, Dad will bring her some balloons, a Ni Hao Kai Lin Doll and a big band aid...all three of her favorites.
Thanks for your prayers...as I type this, Jolie is looking at this photo and smiling just like she did in this photo...it's hard to believe how much she has grown in the few months home.