Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy 18th to Karlie....

Can you believe it? Karlie turned 18 last Sunday. Her constant phrase is "Tell me What?" So Shek thought it would be a good idea to have it put on her cake. Many people can't believe she's 18. SO the tell me what seemed appropriate for her cake. It was a delicious Publix chocolate cake with Cream cheese Icing... her flavor of choice.

I took a video of us singing Happy Birthday with my phone.
Karlie has always wanted a sockmonkey. So I found one to wrap along with her clothes and boots. Jolie loved taking photos of her with her sockmonkey.
Silly sisters posing with Sock monkeys.

And the next day, we all went on a road trip to Nashville to see Zach sing in Christmas at Belmont.  We love a road trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!