Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Card 2013

It's Christmas Eve....can you believe it?
I love Christmas cards. I love "creating" them, addressing the envelopes (I love handwriting the names and addresses) and mailing them. I especially love receiving cards from family and friends too, I love love love when there's a photo inside too. Sometimes a Christmas card is the only contact we have with some family and friends..believe it or not, not everyone is tuned into social media.


After all of our Christmas Card photo outtakes....here's our 2013 card. I love the color red, so I chose the red and green version of this shutterfly card, although the fushia colored one was pretty awesome too.
They have been mailed out, but it seems I never order enough. Next year I will start early and order more, and organize my addresses.
Merry Christmas, from our house to yours...
January is coming...we have the solution to your resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!