Monday, February 14, 2011

Traveling in style

We picked out some cute backpacks for our trip and then I took them to get monogrammed by Ms. Debbie.  We completed our school work quickly so that we could go get them and see how cute they turned out. Now we are ready to travel in style. The Zebra one is Karlie's. The black one with the red monogram is mine, of course, because red is my favorite color...and the little hot pink one is Jolie's. I love the different fonts we chose.

Now if we can just get these bags packed along with all of our other luggage and of course if we could just get the rest of our travel arrangements...we'd be in business.... LoL

Only 10 more days till we depart...tomorrow we will be in the single digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!