Friday, February 18, 2011


We hope to have our travel itinerary from our agency tomorrow. We found out today that the consulate has changed the rules back to a 2 day wait instead of a 3 day wait. Our agency told us that we could try and change our return tickets to an earlier flight. Our travel agent Todd, (adoption travel agent specialist) said he had been working on changing lots of folks return flights today...and he helped us get an earlier flight. We get to return home 2 days earlier....I will post our travel plans when we finally get them.

6 more days!


  1. Congratulations on your travel! I'd love to follow along. We're north of Atlanta if you all are near. Joyous countdown! And even if you are not able to change your flights, GZ reminded me so much of Savannah that an extra day strolling the island will be an enjoyable extended day of your babymoon with your daughter. Thanks for sharing your journey!

  2. So exciting!!! I'd love to follow your trip along! We traveled in 2006 to bring our youngest home, and would love to do it again :)


COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!