Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 months ago



Two months ago a sweet baby girl joined our family!
Then

Now!
In just two short months, Jolie understands everything we say. She has picked up many English words. Some of her words are: momma, emmie (for the dog), she calls all dogs emmie and she even called a horse emmie, Honey, for my grandmother, baby, flower, coke, milk, she also says words for her brothers and for daddy...when in doubt she calls us all momma. She responds to just Jolie now...but sometimes we  call her Jolie wen wen. She occasionally says some Chinese words the ones I understand her saying are Ni hao, and the word for using the restroom, but I don't know how to spell it.

She loves music and bops her head to the beat when we are in the car. She even tries to sing along. Rascall Flats and Toby Mac are some of her favorites. Today while shopping in Targ*t...I noticed that Karlie was singing a JustinB. song and then I noticed that Jolie had joined her...singing ...Baby..O! I said is she singing a JustinBieber song?  So I recorded her  with my iphone, but I don't know how to get that little short video from my iphone to my blog. I do know how to get it to facebook though...so I will post it there soon.
It's only been two months, but it seems like she's been with us always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!