Tuesday, April 19, 2011

There are Berrys in the berry patch!

It's strawberry season. So, we took Karlie to her 2 hour Science class and drove over to Cottle Farms to do a little pickin'.
11 bucks a bucket if Upick...so we picked 2 gallons. 
The people in this photo are not us.
Lots of Strawberries!
Big Juicy and sweet!
Brother helping sis pick berries.
Jolie taking a berry to put in the bucket.
Look a this big one mom!
Look at all the berries in my bucket!
Look at these!
Pickin' strawberries is fun!
Look at all these BIG.RED.ONES!
Yum!
Let me get my bucket...it's heavy!
I think I've got the hang of this!
Man!  Soooo many strawberries!
Time to climb through the fence and head home, but first let's take a few more photos.
2 Berrys with 2 gallons of berries! That's what I call SWEET!
 Sweet Siblings!
Aren't they cute?
As we were about to head out, Shek pointed out this sign! Ain't it the truth! It is a Berry good day at my house....everyday!

Until Next Time....be sure to check out my boy, Zach's  project!












No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!