1: We watched a lot of I love Lucy...seems my kids just discovered this wonderful classic.
2. We went to Atlanta Fest in June...and watched my oldest and his band take 3rd place in the talent search.
3. The bigs went to Church camp
4. We went to the beach.
5. Karl and I celebrated of 21 anniversary.
6. Jolie turned 2, we had our post placement visit to return to China by month 6...we recently reached 5 mo. with Jolie.
7.We went to several doctor appointments to get ready for Jolie's big cleft palate repair
8. Karlie studied and studied and studied and got her driver's learner permit.. Seems like we have watched a lot of NASCAR...my youngest son is a HUGE fan
9. We went to the lake a few times...but not enough
10. We went to the zoo
11. We went to Stone Mountain on July 4th for the laser show and fireworks
12 AND we've bought School supplies.
There's been a lot more stuff I guess...but I am not quite ready for school to go back can we wait till September?
Fun watching Zach at Atlanta Fest
Fun at the beach
Fun at Stone Mountain
Fun at the Lake
Fun at the zoo
Fun tailgating with the Grands at the zoo
Fun with Jolie on her 2nd birthday
Lunch with friends
Fun with dad on the new birthday trike
Picnic in the park with a little 'walking for exercise' thrown in
The lake is a favorite fun place for us
Fun with friends at 6 flags
Fun with all the grands
Fun in a pool
Summer, please don't run away!