Friday, March 11, 2011

More photos from China


While the baby sleeps, I post more photos. I should sleep too, but the photos load up so quickly at home so here are more photos of our trip of a lifetime.
Photo taken at The Garden right before leaving for the airport.
Karlie 

Jolie and me. Shek calls her baby carrier the bullet proof baby carrier. He says it looks like a bullet proof vest. LOL
Shek

Karlie
Shek
A photo from the zoo day
Karl pushing a baby carriage...lol
In the hotel playroom

7-11 Snacks anyone or is it fishbait?
More snacks....some ladies on the train were eating these that they had bought from a vendor ....they offered to share their meal with us. They were very nice folks on the train.
I don't know what kind of snack this is.
Well...that's all the photos for now....









No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!