Wednesday, November 30, 2011

celebrating 9 months home

I looked at the calendar just a few days after Thanksgiving and realized that we are looking at 9 months of Jolie being home. How did we celebrate? WELL...Karlie studied for some tests, and then I took her to the testing center and she took 3 of them.  Karlie had enough of school for one day and  wanted to spend that birthday money in her pocket.
Jolie realized we were going somewhere and she grabbed her purse, gave us a wink, a thumbs up and started prancing around the house. I totally missed that photo so I told her to do it all again...this is what we got.

Karlie wanted a sweater from Target, and some boots from Payless...we went to several other stores in the area too..and found a few good deals...

We found this board game that Shek saw advertised on tv.  He wants it really bad.

I found this game and thought it would be fun to play or at least make a great gag gift. I hope none of our photos are in the box...I am sure we've had a few bloopers  over the years...see my last post.


Jolie had a MELT down over a pair of boots today too...they were on clearance and they were all sequins....WOW...but they didin't fit! WHEW! 
She cried like it was the first time she met me all over again. She laid in the floor an made  imaginary snow angels during her fit...it was a sight! SHE cried very loud in the line...and the line was LONG....
And that's how we celebrated 9 months home...

Even with 3 tests in one day and a melt down over shiny shoes...
Life
is
good!

3 comments:

  1. I chuckled out loud over the snow angels part! I have to say that none of my children as ever done the fit in public. Joy is my only fitter, and it is only at home. Happy 9 months home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing that it has been nine months~ wow!!! Happy day! Blessings and love!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't believe it's been 9 months! She is so precious! I have a question for you since Jolie had cleft palate too. Did you bring a cleft bottle/nipple? I'm not even sure if Molly is still taking a bottle, but I'm assuming I need to order and bring one. If you did, where did you get them? Any other suggestions?? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!