Thursday, January 12, 2012

One of those days

Today has been one of those days.

One of those days...when I throw up my white kerchief in surrender and say

God just speak to me...

And He does...



The words from an old spiritual echo in my head...Trust and never doubt He will surely bring you out ...He's never failed me...yet... ( to clarify the yet is just words to the song...God will never fail me...there's no yet to it).

I see encouraging words on a computer screen smiling back at me saying..."God's truth is greater than our facts."

I find scripture that says, "God is watching over His Word to perform it." Jeremiah 1:12
                                       "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

I receive a general email from a prayer warrior, Germaine Copeland, that says, "To look expectantly for God to answer your prayer-often He surprises us with expected answers in unexpected ways."....she went on to say Commit to pray and never give up...Continue to Believe God for His best in every situation...

I read words from Ann Voskamp's blog A Holy Experience...that defined Epiphany  as the manifestation of God. She goes on to say in that post that "Our God manifests Himself in our mangers, muck, and our mundane and mess. Ours is the God manifesting Himself in the unlikely and unbearable, in the surprise and the second chance. The God who bears the burdens and brings the Hope...

I saw the blog title finding enough from the going beyond blog in my blog list...and I read on and I agree....He is enough!

I did get some answers in some unexpected ways today...


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!