Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Snapshot~ Prayers that Avail Much




Sunday Snapshot
I have a book called Prayers That Avail Much by Germaine Copeland. My mom was introduced to the Prayers that avail much years ago when she was growing, learning and stretching her faith. My mom gave me a copy of the 25th addition several years ago. Sometimes, when I just don't know how to pray anymore, or I just need some scripture on a certain thing I'm praying about, I refer to that book. My book has lost it's cover, has quite a few markings in the margins, dates where I've claimed this and that, it's a very loved book. There's nothing like praying God's word back to Him. His word does not return void. ( Isaiah 55:11).

I recently signed up for word ministries (the ministry of the author of Prayers that avail much) email/and twitter prayers and each day I receive a little prayer for the day on my phone. And usually those little email prayers are just what I needed for the day. Today's prayer was one of those needed prayers. It was about destiny...So I am claiming it for myself, my family and my friends. Want you join me in claiming this powerful prayer for you and yours?




DESTINY
Walk in your destiny trusting the Father God to direct your pathway. All things are possible to him who believes, and God has promised that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. God is your Strength and you are self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency (Philippians 4:13). With God all things are possible.
PRAYER OF AFFIRMATION
Though some trust in chariots (riches) and some in horses (materials things), I will remember the name of the Lord, my God. You shall cause me to be as Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken or moved off course, and I shall walk in paths you have ordained for me. LORD, you surround me from this time forth and forever. In Jesus' name, I will reach the destination you have charted for me, Father, bringing great glory to your kingdom. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
Psalm 20:7; Psalm 125:1
©2012 Word Ministries, Inc.






I will be claiming that prayer for these folks pictured here...plus a whole lot of other family and friends too.












Join me over at my blog this week for a giveaway ...



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty awesome book! Love the pictures! :) You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to check out this awesome book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a special book... sounds like it has been a huge blessing :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS make me HAPPY! Comments make me smile!